Jeffrey Tong is a life-long resident of San Bruno who served on:
• SB Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee 2012-2018 (focused on policy creation) and
• City/County of SM Association of Government’s Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee 2012-2018 (focused on financial allocation of money)
His accomplishments include San Bruno’s first Bike & Pedestrian Master Plan, and San Bruno’s first protected bike lanes (to be paid for and completed by Lane Partners at Southline).
• Co-founded ColinasCosteras.com in 2018 – the Pacific Beach Coalition in the Coastal Hills.
• SMC Coastal Clean Up Day Captain, 2021.
• SMC Coastal Clean Up Day Captain, 2022.